Listen to your customers.
Most online customer reviews look like this, all the way from Amazon, Apple and Google app stores to the smallest upcoming e-commerce site.
This is essential and works as a good customer referral system for the current internet.
But we feel that another type of customer feedback is often ignored, yet it is the most powerful: WORD OF MOUTH.
We propose an alternative to written customer feedback.
Customer voices are voice notes – voice feedback or voice reviews or voice comments or voice complaints – left by customers on your platform.
Listen to your customers!
- Emotional note and attitude of customers in regards to your product is captured
- Follow up calls are much easier since the customer voice is recognizable, and customer relationships can be better built – the faster the follow-up the better. This can increase the customer lifetime value.
- Automated audio responses from assigned CRM agents can be the beginning of account management where the customers can be upsold by the same voice they communicated with on the platform.
- Capture non verbal communication from customers
- Voice plus a star rating might convince other web or app visitors buyers to buy and acts as automated word of mouth.